Minggu, 30 Juni 2019

Should we follow the path or be more flexible? Teacher or designer must look at this!

author photo




As a design thinker, iteration will be a part of it. We can not complete our project without testing it first. To create something meaningfully, we need to check it. Otherwise, the work will not benefit our audiences.



However, a designer has to deal with the limited time they might have. Personally, I always struggle with this factor when designing and creating a lesson. Mostly, I did all of the session such I worked as a subject expert, designers, technologist, etc. by myself.  As a result, it consumed time a lot.



I remembered when I taught a natural science topic at the junior high school level. For several session, the class was running well. But, there was a time when my students didn't involve in the activities as much as I expected. Then, I tried to apply other methods such as doing outside activities, playing a game, or having an unimportant conversation. In some points, it helped to bring back the situations as my needs. Sometimes, I also asked my students what they want and follow their path as long as the activities are still able to fulfill the learning objectives.



From these experiences, I learned to be more flexible with the condition and situation. It is not mandatory to apply all of the things that we already listed on our books; sometimes, we do need to changes the activities instantly.

1 komentar:

avatar
Candy delete 5 Agustus 2019 pukul 20.40

Hi,

Wish everything is doing well. Just send this email again in case you missed it before. I'm writing to invite you to share our latest FlexClip on your website. Your readers will love it very much. 

FlexClip is an all-in-one web tool for making videos, movies and slideshows in minutes. Some of its key features:

* Completely free.
* Easy to use and clean storyboard.
* Large number of stock images, videos and musics. 
* Many stunning video templates to boost your creativity.
* Support many photo and video formats.
* Flexible editing features like trim, split, add text(animations), music, watermark, etc.
* Export videos with high resolutions.

Try it out:https://www.flexclip.com/.

Could you please write something about this tool on your website? Thank you very much for your consideration. 

Wish a positive response from you.

Best Regards,

Candy
Partnership Manager
Skype: candy.rora
candy@flexclip.com

Reply


EmoticonEmoticon

This Is The Newest Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement