Minggu, 30 Juni 2019

Iteration helps the instructional designers to be creative. Isnt it?

author photo



Returning to the previous work is kindly monotonous.



You would probably say, "YES, it is!".



However, I like to look at my work several times to ensure it meets my standard. In order work, I like the iteration stage. Based on my personal experiences, the iteration helps me to be more creative and innovative. For instance; I designed a curricular for high school teachers. I wrote several rubrics, narrative descriptives, etc. Then, I asked my friends to check it by asking some questions. Is it easy to follow the descriptions? What is your thought? Which part do you like and which part you don't like it? Etc.



When I returned to work, I would definitely make some changes, improve some parts, and so on. Here, the step actively helped me to think harder, which the result it will help my work look betters.



So, don't get afraid to look at your work and do the iteration process!



In my Instructional Design II classes, I designed a lesson for NGO staffs in Aceh, which aims to address the agriculture issues and some related factors to society. I applied the Instructional System Design as my strategy.



After doing the iteration process with my classmate named Drew, my next step is that I will do some changes on the rubrics and also I will ask my audiences to provide some feedback for the entire lesson. Based on their feedback, I will improve the model in the next units. 


*Photo credit: CMO dot com

This post have 0 komentar


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement