Senin, 11 Maret 2019

Multimedia Design: What a Wonderful Journey

author photo


I remembered when the first time I saw an animation explaining skills that useful in the technology revolution. It was only three minutes, but I was really amazed.



When I read the entire content this week and considered my previous experience, then I challenged my self to animate Design Thinking process. I started by exploring the search engine to find a web-based tool that can incorporate my idea into it. Animaker is the destination of my last steps.

Animaker is a cloud-based video and animation software first launched in an open beta version in 2014. (Wikipedia.com). It seems easy to navigate even though I faced some errors while diving into it. Otherwise, it not as complicated as other tools such as Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, etc.

In KEMPS instructional design model, clarify course content is listed on the first three stages. In my opinion, animate a video is tremendous instead of explaining the content right away. At least, it could inform audiences about DT before formal class running. 


This post have 0 komentar


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement