Rabu, 12 Juni 2019

Content and Task Analysis

author photo
Copyright: radiantskies

What is Content and Task Analysis?

According to Mike (2017), Content analysis is a quantitative process for analyzing communicative messages that follow a specific process(para.2).


While creating and developing the task and content analysis, I felt that the content and tasks analysis truly create the instruction more thoughtfully and meaningfully. I was able to figure out the smallest part to make the unit meets the student needs. I was also able to align one point to other points which are helpful for my audience who are not familiar with the subject topics (agriculture).

In my lesson, students need to figure out what and how agriculture effect human life. Also, what are the excellent ways to anticipate the negative effect on human life? I am hoping that they will use content and task analysis to answer the questions. So, when they socialize to the community, the community will understand easily the concept of agriculture and how to deal with it in the future. 

This post have 0 komentar


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement