Senin, 17 Juni 2019

Entry Five, Digital Design Log Reflection

author photo
As a Physics teacher and literacy expert, my default teaching or instructional strategies are group work, project-based learning, independent studies, and simulation. I chose group work and simulation as my teaching strategies it is because it is easy to explain the concept of the topics and help a student to better understand of it. For instance, the Energy and Work topics, it is difficult to explain how and what is it so than showing simulation and doing group work are the appropriate method. 

In literacy activities which I involved, my audiences were from various backgrounds and knowledge, such as students university, professional staff, kids, etc. therefore, in order to measure their understanding, I did apply for independent work. 



This post have 0 komentar


EmoticonEmoticon

Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post

Advertisement